Healdsburg, California

I don't have the real words on how to describe my experience on this workshop, the guest speaker was Mr.Ryan Burk,who knew the materials that he delivered so well and left us all wanting for more.As am writing this review am hoping somehow the fortune builders executives will give me one more chance to have my family and friends attend his workshop,his knowledge and deliverance of the materials that he presented gave me a new meaning to life, a life that even though I was not financially ready for !!, Eventually believe I will attain it ,after listening to him !!!The seminar gave me more than real estate seminar, it gave me motivation to struggle and be good at whatever I put my mind into,Thanks Ryan from the bottom of my heart, please continue to help more people become more productive human beings, I would recommend this seminar to anyone either struggling mentally or financially to become successful.

Am still searching for Ryan's next presentition from Fortune Builders.Thanks a lot, from Charity Itonga,Santa Rosa Carlifornia

Review about: Fortunebuilders Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Fortunebuilders?