Let me break it down for folks in real life.I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel.
The speaker shared enough information with me that I hadn't understood previously that I signed up for their 3 day seminar. It cost $197 for a ticket and that included you bringing a business partner to learn with. Break down: approx $32 a day per person for nearly 30 hours of classroom time. My partner and I showed up to the Hilton hotel in Oxnard a month later with the idea that they would try to sell me their Mastery program (a simple google search prepared me to expect the pitch and the hefty price tag that follows).
Did they touch base on what their program offers frequently, yes. Did they tell me all the steps to take as a non-member to achieve the same outcome, yes. At the end of day one they had us take home an application and information about their program to review and if interested return the next morning to be interviewed something over the weekend by one of their team members. Do they put a degree of "exclusivity" on their program, yes.
They will not accept applicants who cannot reasonably afford it or cannot commit to the time and work involved. By day three a majority of the 250 people had been interviewed, either selected or denied, and coached on how to improve their credit independently to achieve their financial goals. Let me be very clear, I took 22 pages of notes over the weekend and had MANY ah-ha moments. FB offers a program to assist investors in every step of the process with their entire business built by following their systems and templates.
A few of the many, many topics we discussed: Utilizing leverage, direct mail techniques, wholesaling techniques, tactics to find OPM, how to build templates to ensure you can flip again and again as fast as possible, what paperwork is most important to file with contractors, what technology is most helpful.. and the list goes on and on. It would take me thousands of words to explain what all is included in their programs, I highly suggest that those interested in RE go to a seminar for themselves and not listen to the people in forums who are dealing with sticker-shock for their program. Nothing is free.
They are offering a system that do A LOT of the work for you (but not all the work..obviously), the hundreds of templates alone that come with their program for each room of a house that needs renovation with material lists and Home Depot sku#s to ensure your contractor knows exactly what to do is of value. $197 for my boyfriend and I to learn how to structure our businesses better legally and systematically is a steal. No, I definitely don't work for FB. I know though that I was skimming forums looking for opinions on the event before I attended it and the negative reviews stuck out.
Looking back, those people are fools.
I've attached a photo of whats included in their Inner Circle, it comes with a $50K price tag.This list will makes a lot more sense to someone who invests in the seminar.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "I ordered a rug and rug pad. They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad. Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked..."
- "Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality. I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500..."
- "This was my first step back into online dating after a long time, and I WISH I could take a step back. Not only did it become apparent that..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."