Reply by Fortunebuilders

Resolved
The company has been in the real estate investing business for over 10 years. We have coached and training thousands of investors, beginners to advanced, from around the country.

At all of our events and trainings we make it very clear that the real estate investing industry is not easy and contains risk. However, for those individuals who are willing to put in the necessary work along with training, there are opportunities for success in real estate.

If you want to succeed in anything, studying a system from people who actively do the business and guidance from coaches is the best way to achieve your goals. In the case of real estate investing, we strongly advocate for it to help mitigate the risk associated with getting started.

If anyone ever has any questions or concerns, or would like to know more about how we’ve helped our students accomplish their goals of investing in real estate, please feel free to contact us. We will always make sure we answer your questions and/or resolve any concerns.

Our phone number is: 800-917-9706
Our email is: support@fortunebuilders.com
Author's
1.1K views
2.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

Update by user Oct 05, 2016

I have spoken with the company and they have resolved my issue to my full satisfaction.They were very open to my feedback and I was happy to hear that since my enrollment more than a year ago, the forms, training videos, templates and materials I referred to in my last post have since been updated and improved.

They took responsibility for the fact that they weren't clear about the graduation process and are already using better language to make sure that new students are clear on this.I am happy with the resolution.

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2016

We attended a Fortune Builders seminar last year.We could not afford the $35k that they wanted for their Mastery program.

Soon after, we were called and offered a chance to join their JumpStart program for $7500. After a good deal of high pressure selling, we agreed to put the $7500 on credit cards (we had to use several) as they suggested. We were promised mentoring relationships, all the forms and paperwork, templates, deal review, and access to the tons of webinars on the web-site.

What we got were forms that were not legally binding, outdated templates with no real numbers or information in them, some 30 minute mentoring calls with lots of homework between with no real value, no deal review, a "mentor" that stopped answering calls and e-mails after the allotted sessions where completed, webinars that were basically sales tools for them to shill for their business partner web-sites and other services, and access to tons of web videos that were very outdated, vague, or both.

DO NOT FALL PREY TO THIS SCAM!!!!

Review about: Fortunebuilders 8 Week Marketing Jumpstart Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Over priced and under delivered.

Had an Experience with Fortunebuilders?